Scrum Master - #6694520
Life At Planet
Do you love putting smiles on faces? Do you want to work in an environment that is obsessed with making customers and employees happy? Do you want to be part of a global mission to revolutionise commerce and payments? Do you want to be working in a progressive organisation with the ambition to be the global player in what we do? If you do, then this role could be for you….
You will be able to find current vacancies on : https://www.weareplanet.com/careers
Here at Planet we are extremely proud of our heritage of over 30 years. And it is what makes us a unique payment partner for many of the world’s most prestigious brands. We don’t just provide world-class commerce and payment services, we generate revenue for our customers, and we help them grow. In the early days, we set out to simplify the complex payment process of VAT refunds for international shoppers in Europe. Fast-forward to today, and our single payments platform is unique in the industry – the only one that offers acquiring, processing, digital wallets, VAT refunds and currency conversion services. We have recently integrated several other tech businesses – Protel, Hoist, Datatrans, Proximis – to help us to continue to grow and dominate the market as we set about our mission of being a world leader. And with strong Private Equity Investors from Advent International and Eurazeo, we are well set up to win.
We know that it’s our people that differentiates who we are and what we do…and that is why we are keen to hire world class talent like you.
As a Scrum Master (SM) you will operate in a Servant Leader role to your teams and be a leader, coach and facilitator to these team.
You will educate and mentor teams in agile methods and tools ensuring the agreed process is being followed.
As a SM, you will assist in removing impediments, raising team dependencies, provide insight to team progress outside of the team and help drive the delivery of value for Planet within your domain, helping to foster an environment of high-performing teams with continuous flow and relentless improvement.
What you will do
- Lead the Scrum team in agile methods and practices.
- Support the product owner and development team to deliver their committed value with quality in small increments ensuring that a team’s sprint commit meets the definition of ready for a sprint and meets the definition of done on completion.
- Lead the Scrum team in self-organization.
- Resolve conflict and issues that occur within the team and across teams with your scrum master peers.
- Help remove impediments – the SM should be actively addressing impediments so that the team can remain focused on achieving their sprint commit.
- Identify and raise dependencies and help manage cross-team coordination at our Scrum of scrums.
- Build a high-performing team – focusing on ever improving team dynamics and performance, by managing conflicts, challenges and recognising opportunities for growth.
- Mentor and Coach the teams.
- Protect and communicate – Work with the scrum team and external stakeholders to influence and drive decision making while reducing disruptions to a team’s sprint commit.
- Track and Report on sprint performance as per Delivery team standards.
- Participates in our planning cycles, preparing capacity planners, demos, statistics and assisting with the planning sessions.
- Facilitates all Agile ceremonies.
- Participate in Scrum master community of practice to advance our agile practices as an organisation.
Who you are
- Experience as a scrum master with the knowledge of how to facilitate and coach teams to high performing teams.
- Updated Certified Scrum Master certificate is a nice to have.
- You have a growth mind-set while exemplifying and promoting agile values and principles.
- Ability to think analyse and think quick.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and mentoring skills.
- You have experience in delivering software development through an agile delivery model, preferable SAFe and Scrum.
- You should be able to prioritize tasks while working on multiple initiatives and assignments at the same time.
- Passion for detail: Must have proven ability to architect and drive through change in a fast growing company.
- Solid team Player: To be able to work with diverse teams in many locations.
- Outstanding communication & presentation skills; Must be able to communicate with non IT specialists.
- Time Management; Must have proven time management skills and the ability to deliver to tight deadlines.
- Decision maker: Willing to take responsibility and able to make sound decisions in a fast growing global company.
What do we offer and why should you join us?
We don’t shy away from wanting to hire great people to deliver amazing things for our customers. And once you join us, we want to keep you motivated and engaged in our collective mission.
We don’t want you to worry about your pay and wonder if you can have it better someplace else. We follow the market and evaluate salary benchmarks through the year to make sure any salary increases remove any worries and keep you satisfied. We review pay annually to make sure we are paying you what you’re worth.
Growth and skills
We know that for some it’s about growing into more senior and exciting roles, and for others it’s about becoming a deep technical expert. No matter what your ambition, we are with you all the way. We know that investing in you is the way to keep skills relevant and you motivated.
Work from home? Work in the office? Have family and life commitments that mean you need flexibility? What we care about is what you deliver not where you work nor the hours you work. We know flexibility matters and that’s why we offer the flexibility that suits you and your lifestyle.
An array of people
We know that to win, our workforce needs to reflect the world in which we live and the customers we serve. We are proud that we have a culture where everyone and anyone can bring their whole selves to work.
Ready to meet us?
We hope this role sounds exciting and could be your next step. If so, we’d love to meet you – click the button to apply. Go on. Make our day.
Este emprego expirou. Por favor, use o formulário de busca para encontrar empregos ativos ou enviar seu currículo.