Customer Training Internship - #6514126
Welcome to Bosch
Cars drive autonomously, machines speak to each other, and houses become smarter. At Bosch, we turn these visions into reality to improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Start something big and become a part of forward thinkers where you can create something remarkable: Invented for life. Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch unit in Ovar belongs to the Building Technologies division and is focused on bringing solutions to the market that are shaping the smart cities of the future. The company develops and produces innovative solutions for security and communication systems, fire alarms and electronic displays. With about 1300 employees, its success lies in the highly specialized and innovative team and technological know-how.
Your contribution to something big:
You will be part of the central team that ensures the high quality of the services rendered by delivering trainings worldwide. You will interact with a wide range of countries, collaborate with training experts and act as a liaison between field teams and the central team.
This will include:
- Managing and analyzing data related to training, obtain intelligent and present results.
- Create reports, ensure that these are updated and understandable.
- Support training activities in the Learning Management Systems (LMS).
- In addition, take part in describing training process details.
- Last but not least, help with ongoing projects and activities of the department, providing valuable support in preparation and execution as well.
What distinguishes you:
- Studies in Business Administration, Data Science, Economics, or similar.
- Strong knowledge in Excel.
- Knowledge of visualization tools such as Power BI would be ideal.
- Strong communication skills and proactive approach with all counterparts and parties, tedious and organized work style with self-responsibility and determination.
- Fluent in English.
What we offer you:
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | good access to public transports | space for creativity.
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen! We are looking forward to your application!