Customer Service Representative for Bol.com (Dutch market) - #10346664
City Job Offers
We are looking for Dutch speakers to provide high-quality customer service for a webshop! If you are excited to assist and support people, don't miss this chance to be part of a multicultural team.
About the Company:
This e-commerce from the Netherlands offers general merchandising products in categories such as music, film, electronics, toys, jewelry, watches, baby products, gardening, and DIY. The store serves over 11 million active customers in the Netherlands and Belgium and offers over 23 million items.
- Your first language is Dutch and you are fluent in English (spoken and written).
- You enjoy working with customers, and you have excellent communication skills.
- You have an international mindset.
- You have an excellent knowledge of the MS Office suite.
- You have completed at least VMBO.
- Experience in a contact center role is a plus.
- Identify and resolve customers' needs.
- Solve customer queries and concerns regarding the company’s products as well as deliveries, returns, and refunds.
- Use a multichannel approach to speak with customers (voice, email, social media).
- Handle calls from customers who have ordered or bought product/s.
- Offer support on queries regarding product availability.
- Assist with clicks and collecting orders.
- Ensures timely and efficient resolution of customers’ inquiries.
- Full-time position.
- Long-term contract.
- Competitive salary.
- Extra incentives.
- Performance bonuses.
- Real growth opportunities to progress in your career.
- Receive a bonus for referring your friends.
- Relocation Package for candidates coming from abroad.
Work for a webshop market while exploring Lisbon and have the best time discovering new places and meeting new exciting people!
Don’t miss this chance to kick off an international career and move to sunny Portugal.