Dutch-speaking Customer Representative for Citibank - #10285368
City Job Offers
If you are passionate about finance, this is your chance to work for an exciting, leading financial services provider. We offer a great position with an international work environment and true career opportunities for Dutch speakers in sunny Lisbon.
Dutch-speaking Customer Representative for Citibank
As Customer Advisor, you will be answering customer questions, and supporting the Card Solutions division of Citibank.
About the Company:
Work for one of the largest financial services firms known to man, with about 200 million customer accounts, and serves clients around the globe. Citibank offers deposits and loans, investment banking, brokerage, wealth management, and other financial services.
- Fluent in Dutch and advanced in English (C1)
- You enjoy working with and helping people
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You are a professional team player with a great problem-solving attitude
- You are able to work 160 hours a month from Monday to Sunday between 7 am and 7 pm
- Offer help, answer questions, and provide information to clients
- Provide assistance with the mobile app
- Process reports on lost or stolen cards
- 3 weeks paid training at the beginning of the employment
- Competitive salary and Bonus
- Renewable contract, with an initial duration of 6 months
- Permanent contract after 24 months
- Private health insurance
- Centrally located office near the river
️ Relocation Package (for international candidates only):
- Airport pickup
- Administrative support for your integration in Portugal
- Reimbursement of flight costs
- Free annual flight home
- Possibility to have accommodation in a shared flat in Lisbon
- Free Portuguese courses and more
Living in Lisbon:
Thinking about a change of scenery? Willing to start a new adventure? Portugal might be the perfect place for you!
- Embrace Lisbon's lifestyle with sunshine, sea, and food.
- Develop your career in Lisbon's dynamic economy and multinational companies.
- Explore Lisbon's rich cultural and historical heritage through museums, galleries, and architecture.
- Feel the warmth of Lisbon's welcoming community, with endless activities to enjoy.
- With Lisbon's central location, you can easily travel and explore Europe's diverse cultures.
Take this chance to be part of the success of one of the largest financial companies in Europe and get amazing international career opportunities! Apply in just a few steps.